Thursday 30 August 2012

Very 1st Exhibition!

Hello All!

The Peony Project recently took part in it's very first exhibition - 'Le Souk', the all day (and night) bazaar that was held at Kolkata's trendiest nightspot 'Shisha Reincarnated'.

Yup, fashion and cupcakes at a bar. Does life get any better? 

It was so much fun having everyone try my cupcakes. It was even fun-ner to see them all gone!

I took a few photos of what I had there...apologies for the phone pictures! Bulky DSLR cameras are great for home photography - not so great at busy exhibitions :)

Fondant covered cupcakes on my precious cake stand

 Moist, Dark Chocolate Cupcakes!

Scores of Chewy Chocolate Cookies!

Funfetti Cupcakes

Funfetti cupcakes with my sign!

To everyone who came and tried the cupcakes - I'm glad we met! And may there always be enough cake to go around :)


As always, for more pictures and updates, do visit The Peony Project's Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment