Tuesday 7 August 2012

*New Flavour Alert* - Carrot Cake

Hello Cake-lovers!

I believe there are three types of people in this world:
1) People who love carrot cake
2) People who don't love carrot cake because they haven't tried it yet
3) People who hate carrot cake because they've tried the completely wrong version of it.

I admit, I've always been a little put off by the thought of veggies being baked in a dessert BUT have one bite of this cake and I promise you - you will be a changed person :)

Which brings me to this:


It looks fairly simple and unassuming, yes?

It's not.

It's heaven in a little cupcake liner. Fruity, moist, dense yet oddly light, with a light spiciness that's complemented by the creaminess of my special lime cream cheese frosting.

The carrots lend the cake so much moistness that this cake tastes even better the next day. Utterly palette cleansing and it feels like home.

Oh, did I mention - it's made with olive oil. So, it's a well-balanced meal!

(Kinda.)

If you want to give this cake a shot, here's how you order.
For more pictures of my offerings visit The Peony Project's Facebook Page.

2 comments:

  1. Those look great! Have you seen pinterest.com?
    That would be a fantastic place to get some publicity. Most of the site's users are in the states though, but probably worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deepali :) Yup, I'll be putting my pictures up there pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete